Monday, July 30, 2007

artists day at nowa nowa


ok Getzel seems to be suffering from writers block .. or is it exhaustion from concrete pouring? or from artistic direction?
anway.. i do have some pix that I thought I'd share while he recuperates :-) (he's fine really)

Well... I reckon we had a great day on Saturday.. nearly everyone was there.. 'cept Catherine Larkins (on family leave, looking after Bob) and Jenny Toye (on real holidays) and Jade Pegler (http://www.jadepegler.net/) who remains our mystery artist, due to appear in September (dates tbc).
I think we have a pretty good idea of what we're all doing.. $s to be confirmed, and contracts written asap. ( to continue our semblance of good management).

Here are some pix to prove it's all happening. Getzel might add some words if I can prise him off the couch.
[artists conferring: Gwen Poore, Neil Smith, Ruth Fitzclarence, Helen Sheil, Getzel (Yelen).
mmmm. I dont seem to be able to add multiple pix to the single post... will add a couple more separately..
A




No comments: