Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Another fine day at THE house



Another fine day at THE house. Indeed. Yes. (Ruth) this was the little surprise.(the sign) but you need to read the fine print to see how special it really is.
It's getting lots of interest. We should have the house sold by November I think.
Actually it was a verrry fine day. warm and sunny and chatty. and it seems. everyone making good progress.

Just about everyone turned up - though some had left by the time I took this pic obviously. (sorry) And very nice to get a surprise visit by Tricia Allen and Norm Borg who may just get their act together and do something for the house too.

Marcus and Dore continue their campaign for used toothbrushes. We have constructed a rather natty toothbrush collection bin and located it at the house (putting Marcus's ice-cream container to shame). Photo to follow.

(ps. M&D. I think I have about 20 family toothbrushes . My sister Glenda was sure she was going to get at least 300 via her CentreLink call to action, but results have been disappointing so far :-)

reminder to all. They need 1500 !!! so all donations gratefully received. I am proposing to chuck all mine over Kate's fence as I drive through Swan Reach. (where Marcus and Dore will collect them from).

No comments: